700 3rd Street
Santa Rosa, CA
- 11,610 SF of Downtown Santa Rosa Retail Space
- The site had an extensive vacancy history prior to SVN | True Real Estate Partner’s inception of Property Management and Leasing
- The Property’s occupancy dropped to 50% during the Covid 19 Pandemic. SVN | True Real Estate Partner’s quickly back-filled the entirety of the building during Covid 19 despite the remainder of the market’s struggles.
- SVN | True Real Estate represented the Seller, Buyer, and assisted the Buyer with placing SBA debt on the Property with a small down payment. The first Lender backed out on day 41 of a 45 day due diligence period and SVN quickly lined up another and was able to close with minimal delays to both parties
- SVN | True Real Estate Partners sold the property over 6 figures higher than a competing firm’s BOV during the Pandemic
- The Buyer retained SVN | True Real Estate Partners to manage and Lease the Property after close of escrow and we continue to maintain that relationship to this day.
- During times of extreme uncertainty, SVN | True Real Estate Partners stabilized the property and closed at a pre pandemic cap rate
- SVN | True Real Estate Partners was able to close the deal despite a huge problem with the Lender that was not the Buyer’s fault late in the transaction