- Multi Tenant Retail project in Santa Rosa, CA consisting of 3,648 GLA
- Stabilized Asset where the Seller had performed recent improvements
- Many of the tenants had occupied the asset for many years and six of the seven tenant renewed in 2022
- SVN assisted the Seller in obtaining a below market cap rate while still delivering yield spread and upside opportunity for the Buyer.
- SVN had to save the deal multiple times as there were egos, credit requests, disagreements, etc. that almost got in the way of closing.
- Repeat client that SVN has sold multiple assets for over the years.
- SVN obtained an all Cash offer and closed at a below market cap rate for its client by marketing the property unpriced.
- SVN worked through the challenges and nuances of an international seller.
- SVN split its fee equally with an outside broker. In the event they didn't share their fees they would have never found this all cash buyer.